jeudi 24 mars 2016

Appel DT / DT call (The Crafter's Workshop)

J'ai participé à l'appel DT The Crafter's Workshop! J'ai fait deux nouvelles créations pour cet appel, que voici. Sur les tuiles, j'ai utilisé de la modeling paste avec divers stencils The Crafter's Workshop, et par-dessus, j'ai appliqué les Silks de ColourArte. Sur le carnet, j'ai utilisé d'abord les Silks, puis ensuite, j'ai ajouté de la texture avec des stencils The Crafter's Workshop et les Radiant Gels de ColourArte.

I sent my application to The Crafter's Workshop as part of their design team call. I created two new projects especially for this call. On the tiles, I created texture with various The Crafter's Workshop stencils and modeling paste. Then, I added color with the ColourArte Silks Acrylic Glazed. The notebook was altered with the ColourArte Silks Acrylic Glazed, and I added texture with two The Crafter's Workshop stencils and ColourArte Radiant Gels.








Aucun commentaire: